Looking for an approved NYSERDA FlexTech consultant?
Take advantage of EBI’s approved status and broad expertise.
What is NYSERDA FlexTech?
With the financial help of NYSERDA’s FlexTech program, you can identify and evaluate energy cost-reduction opportunities and integrate clean energy into your capital planning.
It’s better for the bottom line
The NYSERDA FlexTech program shares the cost of producing an objective, site-specific and targeted study on how best to implement clean-energy and/or energy-efficiency technologies to eligible commercial property owners.
Commercial, industrial, and multifamily property owners in the state of New York that pay into the electric System Benefits Charge (SBC) through their utility company are eligible for the FlexTech program.
How EBI’s FlexTech consultants can help
As an approved NYSERDA FlexTech consultant, EBI can help New York commercial property owners and managers in a number of ways, including:
- NYSERDA pays its cost share directly to EBI, reducing your up-front financial commitment.
- EBI will navigate the lengthy NYSERDA application process and alleviating the heavy lifting to get you the funding you need to move forward.
General feasibility studies
- Equipment replacement or upgrade recommendations
- Energy analysis
- Energy-related design assistance
- Engineering support
- Other analysis requested by the customer and approved by NYSERDA
Technical support/clean energy analysis
- Program design assistance and research
- Analysis of performance standards for equipment or appliances
- Technical review and implementation assistance
- Assessing energy code
- Energy code compliance
- Above-code opportunities
- Other non-customer-specific analyses
- New building commissioning
- Continuous commissioning
High-performance building design
FlexTech consultants support the development of high-performance green buildings and net zero energy strategies. To attain net zero energy performance, EBI can design your building’s energy using systems with a combination of technologies and energy-saving features.
- Net zero energy strategic planning
- Energy modeling and analysis to optimize building energy performance and occupant health
- U.S. Green Building Council LEED® certification
- New York State Green Building Tax Credit compliance or other green or resilient building initiatives